Ranch Details - Real County Ranch
Real County Ranch
- 656.17 acres
This ranch has 656.17 acres in Real County, Texas. Four bedroom home, barn, two water wells, telephone and electricity. Lots of whitetail and exotic game. Easy access
- Real County
- Located in North/Central Real County on Fair Ranch Road, which begins at the termination of 3235. This ranch has frontage on an all weather caliche County Road (Fair Ranch Road). The ranch gate is 1.5 miles on the right after the termination of pavement on 3235.
- 4 Bedrooms/one bathhouse with new central air and heat.4 blinds and 4 feeders,2 water wells. Electricity, telephone, septic.
- Seller will convey all the minerals he owns.
- The terrain ranges from flat to hilly. This Hill country ranch has cedar, live-oak, Spanish oak, and shin oak thickets.
- This ranch has a large population of free roaming exotics, including axis, black buck and fallow. There is also a good population of whitetail.
- This is a secluded but accessible ranch with a large population of game. The ranch has a home, water systems, electricity and telephone.
- $850 per acre, cash. Total $557,600.00.
The information herein presented was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, the Broker assumes no liability for correctness thereof and the property is offered for sale subject to correctness, changes, prior sale or withdrawal, and ascertaining of facts by the Buyer.