Ranch Details - Real County Ranch - approx. 878.03 acres
Real County Ranch - approx. 878.03 acres
- Approximately 878.03 acres
- Ranch is located in Western Real County, Texas on the East Prong of the Nueces River. Ranch is located on CR 227, known as the Hackberry Road, approximately 9 miles north of Vance, Texas. Ranch fronts on both sides of CR 227.
- There is a hunting lodge with kitchen, dining room, living room and porch. There are three cabins as well. All these improvements were constructed by the hunting lessees in the 1970s and are in good repair. There is a water well at the camp house area. Additionally, there are some old barns and sheds on the property.
- All the minerals convey.
- The property has dramatic and beautiful views from the tops of hills together with some vertical rock walls near the river. Approximately 1/3 of the ranch is gentle land with live oak, pecan and shin oak. This gentle portion has had some cedar removed. The balance of the property is hilly with very thick cedar cover.
- The property has approximately 3700 feet on both sides of the Nueces River and another portion with one side of frontage. The water is crystal clear and has some deep pools of water as well as shallow portions.
- Payable in cash or owner financed on the following terms:
50% down, balance payable over 10 years at 7.75% fixed.
- $2500 per surveyed acre
The information herein presented was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, the Broker assumes no liability for correctness thereof and the property is offered for sale subject to correctness, changes, prior sale or withdrawal, and ascertaining of facts by the Buyer.