Ranch Details - 592.5 acre Medina County Ranch
592.5 acre Medina County Ranch
- 592.5658 acres
- Medina County, TX
- The ranch is located in southern Medina County, 42 miles S.W. of San Antonio and approximately 12 miles from Interstate 35. The Property is about 12 miles West of Devine and 5 miles East of Yancy.
- The ranch house contains approximately 2400sf, has 4br/2bth, and was built in 1980. The house has 11x 80 front porch, a closed-in 9x 30 back porch. 2 large fireplaces, beautiful tile floors, and double-glass insulated windows. The heavy-duty construction includes steel rods which run from the roof to the foundation every 4 feet. Behind the ranch house is a walk-in cooler and butcher shop. There is also a 3-sided barn, and the entire ranch is perimeter fenced (low). Abundant cross-fencing, pens, and corrals are located on the ranch along with an additional hunting cabin. Finally, there is a 3BR/2bath Mobil home in good condition on the property.
- 100% of the entire mineral estate will be conveyed to the new owner. There is no mineral lease and no production on the ranch at this time. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a ranch with 100 % of the mineral estate.
- Approximately 70% of the ranch is wooded/heavy brush, while the remainder is primarily coastal bermuda grass and a gorgeous 300 tree pecan orchard. The wooded/heavy bush area contains an abundance of vegetation including beautiful oaks, elm, persimmon, mesquite, mustang grape, hackberry, cat claw, white bush, century, brazil bush, huisache, retama, granjeno, prickly pear, agarito, spanish dagger, and tasajillo. The pecan orchard consists of several types of pecan trees, including San Saba, Western, Kiowa, Cheyenne, and others.
- The terrain is gently sloping with elevations ranging from approximately 620 to 680.
The ranch has 8082 feet of frontage on the beautiful, year-round Hondo Creek. This spring-fed creek constitutes the Eastern and Southeastern property line of the ranch. These are considerable roads throughout the wooded/heavy brush part of the ranch.
- There are 5 wells located on the ranch with water troughs throughout. Two of these have windmills which are in great condition while 3 are irrigation wells. Of these 3 wells that are irrigation wells one is equipped with an electric irrigation motor and produces 800 gpm. The other well is not equipped. The third well has a 1/2 hp submersible pump for livestock water. The well depths range from 160ft. (Carrizo) to about 486ft. (Wilcox) and produce wonderful sweet water. The primary irrigation well has 2400ft. of irrigation pipe with risers every 120ft. There is also 10,000ft. of sprinkler piping to be used as the new owner desires. In addition to the wells, there are 3 tanks on the ranch. One of the tanks is stocked with fish. In addition to all the water there are 2 Yancy water meters providing city water to the two homes.
- There is outstanding hunting on the ranch with trophy whitetail deer, dove, quail, bobcat, hogs and turkey. There are many roads cut throughout the wooded brush areas of the ranch that help provide an ideal setting for hunting. The fields could be managed to produce quality bird cover & food source.
- The property has easy, secluded access via a 2400ft easement (40ft wide) on CR-7410, located between FM-2200 and FM-462.
- $3195.00 per acre. Cash $1,893,229.00
Steve C. Lewis is the Exclusive Listing Broker as per a long term executed Exclusive Listing Agreement.
The information herein presented was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, the Broker assumes no liability for correctness thereof and the property is offered for sale subject to correctness, changes, prior sale or withdrawal, and ascertaining of facts by the Buyer.