Ranch Details - 2864.95 acre Medina County Ranch
2864.95 acre Medina County Ranch
- 2864.95 acres
2864 acre Medina County Ranch northwest of D'Hanis Texas. Beautiful oaks along with mesquite. High Fenced. Good shallow water wells . Minerals. Great wildlife. See details.....
- Medina County, TX
This ranch is located west of San Antonio
Layout of the ranch
- This ranch is located approximately 15 miles Northwest of DHanis, Texas on the South side of 1796.
- The property has electricity with three water wells that operate with electric submersible pumps. The property has 4 pastures and three traps, together with a set of cattle pens. The property has a dirt tank. Ranchero Creek traverses the property from Northwest to Southeast and has water in holes during times of wet weather. The ranch is high fenced with a new 8 ft. high fence constructed in the late 1990s.
- One half of the mineral estate will be conveyed to the Buyer. There is no oil and gas production and the ranch is not leased for oil and gas.
- The extreme north end of this ranch has some cedar trees and limestone outcroppings. About 90 percent of the ranch has deep soil, mesquite, hackberry, cedar elm, and big beautiful oaks. This ranch has stunning views of the Balcones Escarpment up to the North; however, the soil is deep and South Texas in nature as opposed to limestone and cedar.
- Three water wells with submersible pumps on electric power. Ranchero creek. Dirt tank.
- The property is high fenced and has a well developed herd of white tail deer. In addition to the native deer population, the owners brought in 14 doe's from the Junco Ranch in Webb County, Texas with a TTT Permit issued by TPWD. The owners have fed high protein feed to the deer in the past. The property is not currently leased and is available for the new owners to use this upcoming season.
- $2500 per acre. Possibly available in more than one tract.
The information herein presented was obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, the Broker assumes no liability for correctness thereof and the property is offered for sale subject to correctness, changes, prior sale or withdrawal, and ascertaining of facts by the Buyer.